In the time of COVID, the GVCC with the help of WNYBRC, USA Cycling, & NYSBRA, is inviting select teams throughout the Western NY region to participate in a sanctioned team trial. A team trial is one of the safest events we can run given the constraints of the pandemic and open competition to a broader group of riders across our region.
The course will be our Webster 40K. Here are the details...
BikeReg page: https://www.bikereg.com/gvcc-ttt-invitational
Event is limited to the first 24 teams that register.
Scroll to the bottom for jersey and bib short sizing charts. All clothing purchases will be shipped directly to buyer after the event.
1. Teams can start up to eight riders.
2. Finish time is taken from fifth rider across the line.
3. Each team can have up to three riders using non-Merckx style equipment such as TT bikes, disc wheels, TT helmets, and clip on aero bars. The rest have to be using road style equipment.
4. Each team may have up to two category one or two USA Cycling road/tt racers. The remainder have to be category 3,4, 5 or citizen racers (non-USA Cycling).
5. Additional rules outlined in USA Cycling rule book under section 3F - Team Time Trial at https://s3.amazonaws.com/usac-craft-uploads-production/documents/USAC_RuleBook_2020_Chpt_03.pdf.
IMPORTANT!!! STAGING IS FROM THE PARKING LOT LOCATED AT THE INTERSECTION OF HOLT/LAKE WHERE YOU CAN ALSO PARK
Please do not congregate pre-/post-race in the parking lot, near the staging area, or near the start/finish line. 6-foot distance between all racers and non-racers must be maintained before and after event.
You must wear a mask before and after you finish the event.
- You may not participate if any of the following apply:
- You have been exposed to a COVID-19 individual in the last 2 weeks.
- You have a fever or COVID-19 symptoms
- You have had a positive COVID-19 test