OK, so here we go for ride three of the Strava Fondo Challenge...
Prime: (Only one prime for this challenge – 3 places) https://www.strava.com/segments/20884084
Date range: 4/28 - 5/3/2020, 5:00 PM
1. Strava Fondo Rules:
2. No groups. Must be ridden solo.
3. No outside support.
4. You must have a current (2020) GVCC membership to be in the official results. Results will be posted on GVCCracing.com. G-Tour points will be awarded for groups A and B.
5. Must be ridden on a road or gravel bike, no TT bikes or e-bikes! There is no limitation on equipment if it is legal for a mass start event.
6. It’s a Fondo format, so you must obey all traffic laws.
7. The ride is self-supported. You are not allowed to have a support vehicle.
8. The route will be on open roads with no marshals or club representation.
9. Appropriate social distancing must be maintained.
10. Do not attempt to organize staggered starts, minute men or rabbits. You must do this on your own and not in conjunction with any other club or non-club rider.