Register at BikeReg: https://www.bikereg.com/farmington-rr
Along with the Phase 3 opening and lifting of prohibitions on public gathering of no more than 10 people (public gathering may now be 25 people), we will return to Tuesday night racing! Please take note of the following:
1. We will follow the club schedule two exceptions:
July 7: We will race at the Farmington course.
August 11: We will race the Parrish Hill course.
2. Strict social distancing rules will be enforced:
- Pre- and post-ride gatherings, 6-foot distance between all club members must be maintained.
- You may not participate if any of the apply:
• You have been exposed to a COVID-19 individual in the last 2 weeks.
• You have a fever or COVID-19 symptoms
• You have had a positive COVID-19 test
3. You must pre-register for each event on BikeReg.com.
4. Field limits of 25-riders per group (A and B ) will be enforced, no exceptions.
5. You must be on the approved, registered rider list in order to participate.
6. While riding and racing the following will be strictly prohibited: spitting, nose clearing, sharing of food, clothing, bottles, physical contact
Registration for each event will open on the Wednesday prior and close at 11:59 PM on Mondays. We will have pre-ride meetings in which social distancing must be maintained.
If you have questions or concerns, please email firstname.lastname@example.org
Thank you for supporting the GVCC and for your patience.