Our friends at Full Moon Vista are presenting a new opportunity for Cyclocross practice.
Wednesdays, starting the week of July 25, 5:30pm - till
At Ganondagan in Victor, park here
- People can ride the course, ride together, session sections or set up simulated races - whatever you like.
- You can use a CX bike, mountain bike or even a hybrid with knobby tires (Matt Smitley style).
- Luke, Matt & Craig will assist and answer questions when they can make it.
- Overall, this is generally unsupervised and just a gathering of riders to have fun and ride CX.
- The course runs clockwise.
- Only ride on the CX course
- Ride slowly until you get to the course,
- Be VERY respectful of walkers/hikers as these are multi-use trails - slow down & say hello!
- This is not a GVCC event, it's open to the general public.
Please contact Scott Page firstname.lastname@example.org with any questions.