Our first Genesee Valley Cycling Club Zwift winter group ride is this Saturday Dec 10th at 8am!
Marty Coffey is stepping up again to lead us. He's gone above & beyond and created this schedule of rides including his route selections and relevant stats including XP, distance, sprints & KOMs and more.
This Saturday is the Triple Flat Loops course:
A few notes:
- Open to the public! You don't need to be a paid GVCC member to join, the Zwift Club and events are open to anyone.
- To become a member of the GVCC on Zwift use the "request to join" option on the Zwift companion app.
- Time is 2 hours of zone 2, Pace is roughly 2.0 - 2.5 w/kg. adjust your weight as needed if that range doesn't fit for you. we don't care, the more the merrier is what we're after. just remember to fix it before you race again
- Sprints & koms are fun - in the 2nd hour, then immediately regroup after.
- Late join is on (30 minutes)
- We are looking for RIDE LEADERS! Interested? Email firstname.lastname@example.org
The Buffalo Bicycling Club is running weekly club group rides on Sundays at 9am.
Pretty much the same bullets as above. "request to join", zone 2, sprint & regroup in hour 2. This is a good group with a lot of familiar faces led by Frank Grillo and James Thompson.
The Western NY Bike Racing Club is back with TNT - Thursday Night Thunder.
Looking to go fast and stoke the anaerobic side?
TNT runs every Thursday night at 6pm.
More details here and here (reg).